When the chance arises to send a message we should grab it.
Even if we might be the proclamation’s only recipient.
No hint should escape untapped.
Same goes for all hinters.
Thank you, friend.
Regarding 9/11 in the United States – Chompsky’s right and wrong here:
- 9/11 helped alot of tyrants
- the towers in New York were designed to be hit by aircraft so people had definitely considered the possibility. To not do so would be retarded.
- the Empire State Building was hit by an aircraft (WWII) so there was a history of aircraft hitting skyscrapers in New York.
- the buildings in New York were insured against aircraft hit and the owner (Larry Silverstein) collected DOUBLE insurance because of two (he says) separate aircraft impacts.
- movies exist and military exercises were undertaken (several on Sept 11, 2001) which centered around aircraft hitting the twin towers and the Pentagon.
- Chompsky like me has a limit to his knowledge and that limit is invisible to most owners. I can see his limit on 9/11 knowledge in this early video Part 2.