Ain’t no denying that something kills us.
For most of us though, our demise is subliminal and hard to recognize on account of it being too slow for stuff to properly add up.
But add up it does and we continue to O.D. on some pretty surprising things:
- More time than our futures have lines to draw
- More wrinkles and pain-friends than Hector has pills
- More frustration than we can safely run between parked careers
- More disrespect than is dodge-able so our heart stings have offspring
too much wine
- Too many waves of chaos drown our minds with uncertainty
- Too much boredom with just the bad stuff continually repeating.
The lesson for us to be aware of with any of our
Do-se-do doses is how much of anything we
Are prepared to accept because
Everything has its limit
And that definitely
Applies to us
Too so what
The hail Is it?
Thank you, friend.