I wonder if other people leave hidden messages like this.
No one has to tell me I’m crazy.
I can see that.
Wage slavery might have just driven me over the edge…
Funny what invisible things we do to look good and while I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, it just requires more effort than most folks have – or should have to invest.
Who’s There?! What’s That Noise?! Mom…?
This is a chunk of my retarded thinking:
- Ahhh. Nineteen Fifty Seven. A Good Year. I consider myself to be a valuable resource with the potential and likely-hood of gaining value over time. There will be NO RETIRING ME.
- A Tad Out There. My uniqueness while open to interpretation by others shall not be dependent on their approval.
- Listen Here. Some of my life will be invested in understanding the hip bone from the trombone so I can employ each in respectfully talented roles.
- The Intelligence Slide Rule. If children are not smarter than us, we are headed in the wrong direction fast.
- Another Neurosis Soup Anyone? Society involves far too much pretending and a ginormous amount of emotional illness is being created as a result.
- It’s a Spade. Maybe a squeaky clean car, dust free home and two showers a day is too much. Just saying.
My Message Is Crazy
The vision of reality I present to you is hopefully something you haven’t considered before because if we both see things the same way, why are you wasting your time here?
I would love to know that the crazy way I interpreted something caused you to see it differently, too. And if you let me know what part of the elephant you are holding onto then I can understand the whole thing better from my end.
Expect to see some loony stuff here because I’m trying to be a different as I can.
And in a crazy sort of way I know you’ll understand where I’m coming from.
Cause its somewhere near you.
Thank you, friend.
PS. Stanislav Grof is an interesting scientist with very different ideas. See if you agree with his concept of reality.