I appreciate this dude because he is intelligent, perceptive and cares about people.
So his observation regarding my mental state certainly gave me pause to contemplate real-ity.
Right bonkers I am
Turns out he is right – I am ailing BIG TIME.
I might even be close to CRACKING!
And just a wee bit of what is getting my tummy twisted is this friggin neighborhood I find myself trapped in.
- Bullshit Sandwich Anyone? – elected self serving grinning like gold civic leaders constant lies of omission. The shite they don’t tell us is often more important than the stinky stuff they do say.
- When Lips Move – the malarkey / fake reality we are told by every share selling, self serving corporation. (who want to sell more shares)
- Mel Gibson’s Drunk … Again?! – obfuscation oozes everywhere from corporate owned self serving propaganda professionals.
- Five Years in the Slammer for a Plant – a self serving witch believing culture lazily / crazily controlled by many laws few obey.
- God & Me Is Tight – big pocketed, self serving religious leaders fleecing flocks and singing songs.
- The My Way Hi-Way – we are slaves to a sad, self serving will to power which afflicts us all.
This, plus the fact that there is seemingly little I can do to alter my own life let alone the lives of my comrades causes me to feel that existence is more like a carnival ride than evolution in action.
I’ve never considered myself as just being along for the ride – I want to drive!
And if you think that’s crazy, right you are.
Thank you, friend.
This is the kind of shite I am talking about: A software programer admits under oath that computers rig elections and leave no evidence. Friggin crazy, no?
I fucking mean it.
I helped my son write an essay for school about the underground railroad. This dude did a wee bit more for the cause of human freedom than me.